Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Growing with JCI - Looking back on experiences gained from JCI


Past JCI Winnipeg member gives his account about his time with JCI, published in SmartBiz.

--------------------------------------------------

"A past member and board member of JCI Winnipeg, I was a part of JCI as long as I could be. It’s designed for those 18-40, and I have enjoyed celebrating my 40th already – otherwise I would still be in there taking advantage of the opportunities and experiences JCI presents.
Before I start to tell you about my JCI development, my question for you is: where are you right now with your life? Are you comfortable? Are you bored? Are you spinning your wheels because no one will give you a chance or opportunities? Do you dream of doing more?" Continue reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment